All volumes. All temperatures. Always environmentally friendly.
For over 30 years, HOPI has been providing professional services for the FMCG segment in all temperature modes. We own over 200 vehicles with a refrigerator body (from 6 pallet sols to 36 pallet semi-trailers) and our fleet flexibly complements the cars of reliable contractual carriers.
We work closely with our trust companies (Makro, P&G, Lidl, Nestlé, Varmix, Lagardere and Olma.) to ensure that the needs of our business partners are met. Also, we keep an eye on our ecological footprint to make sure we have an eco-friendly business.
Some facts about HOPI transport services
- We adapt to special requests and requirements. Our cars contain a folding face and a cross member for the distribution of temperature modes.
- For larger volumes: we have semi-trailers that can hold up to 72 pallets (so-called double decker).
- Our technology and processes are continuously undergoing audits and are regularly monitored and certified.
- We work with Scania for a certified ecology project named Ecolution.
- Our drivers have a better quarter than the European average in the SDS, and this equals an immense contribution to protecting the environment with clean air.
Temperature modes of transport
E-driver: Advanced control and communication system during transport
Your goods are under constant control throughout the shipment process. The state-of-the-art telematics systems of the world's leading manufacturers (Scania Fleet Management, W.A.G. payment solution) allows us to continuously control the vehicle and communicate with the driver. Additionally, we've developed our own E-Driver system to provide a technological breakthrough.
We will inform you on the location of your goods, the current temperature and when we have shipped the goods to your specified destination. If we encounter any unexpected events, we will immediately inform our partner to look for solutions.
Full truckload (FTL)
We ship full loads in all temperature modes throughout Europe.
Less than Truckload (LTL)
We ensure transport of individual pallets in all temperature modes across Europe.
In the Czech Republic, we transport the distribution of cartons through our own depots.